Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things are slowly falling into place...

Every 30 minuets Daniel and I stop, stare at each other, and say "Oh my god...we are really moving...to Denver, AHHHH!"
It's very very exciting, and stressful too. There is so much to do! So much to organize and plan and pack.
Daniel has officially taken a job with Raytheon, and I had my official interview with Denver Public schools today. They will let me know tomorrow!
We have to finish finals week, then graduate on Friday and Saturday, then drive to Denver on Monday.... there's a lot happening. We will keep updating as things happen!

p.s. I just got the countdown to our EPIC road trip to work, and realized we leave in 5 days....I'm going to need a miracle to have everything ready. But then, is anyone ever truly ready to drive half way across the country?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you guys are actually driving across the WHOLE country, not just half of it! Lol

    ReplyDelete